Terms & Conditions for En Primeur Port
Declared Vintage Port is only produced in outstanding vintages, so by definition there is no such thing as a poor port declaration.
- Often due to the very limited quantity, the Port will be sold subject to availability. if over subscribed allocations will have to be made. Should a particular Port House be unavailable we will select, with your approval, an appropriate substitute house.
- Minimum order is 1 bottle.
- All bottles are 75cl with full length branded corks and special dark glass and packed in a branded wooden case when a case quantity is purchased.
- Official tasting notes, predicted ageing ability and storage instructions will be issued on request.
- The list price includes Duty, VAT and delivery from Portugal to Bexley.
- Port is offered only duty paid and is not available under bond.
- Once your allocation has been agreed by the principal an invoice will be issued, payment for which can be made by Credit or Debit Card (over the phone or in person) or by cheque.
- Where applicable delivery charges may apply